We have been teaching our unique Digital Mix approach of digital marketing at different events and institutes. Our founders started SEO in 2003, ranked for very highly competitive financial keywords. Our team is highly knowledge, kind of "MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE TEAM in India (Boldly)". Our team inherits the same DNA, purposeful SEO is our goal. Our goal is to break even in 3 to 6 months. Search Engine Optimization was THE DIGITAL MARKETING CHANNEL till 2010. The major channel for sales and traffic. Still it is one of the most sort after profit blocks. There is a general misconception that SEO is for long term. At Techshu, we look at:
- Quick SEO for short term returns (like focusing on local area keyword, brand keywords, pushing already ranking keywords). This can bring you fast returns (may not be huge but significant). There are 20% of work that can bring 80% returns like structural SEO for large websites, Local SEO for Local businesses etc.
- Building SEO profit block (where you put all the basic SEO infrastructure in place like right URL, right page structure, a plan for content, a plan for link etc). You don't need to invest every month, you can just maintain it by yourself.
- Optimizing the SEO profit block for organic growth and BIG returns (here you need investment, right strategy and involvement).
- SEO for Branding.
- SEO as a GREAT organic growth channel.
SEO is a vast field, we have expertise, let our team do a quick analysis and suggest you the next phase for your SEO. Also please ask all your queries, we will answer it in detail through our knowledge bank.
SEO is very different, we took different approaches for different companies, Example:
- Quick 700% increase in 2 months through structural SEO (Do a site wide SEO at once) - its no Rocket Science, its logical. A website with large content needs to be treated differently.
- Increased traffic in Google news, ranked for top movie reviews, traffic went by 300% in 2 months (the approach was to focus on Google news + Movie reviews, the core strength of the company)
- We started to focus in Kolkata from Jan 2013, now we are ranking for "PPC Kolkata', "Local SEO Kolkata" and many other keywords. We are also ranking for "SEO Questionnaire". The approach is to do PPC, See conversion ratio and the one that is bring good returns should be invested upon for SEO.
- Started in 2003, we built high ranking websites for financial keywords like debt consolidation, mortgages etc (our founders worked here for first 5 years, headed these companies).
- Very senior members at Webmasterworld.com and SEOMoz, considered as one of the thought leaders. Always ahead of time in solving difficult industry problems.
- We claim to be the one of the most knowledgeable digital marketing companies in the world, Boldly, we claim it. (test us with your queries).
After the pandemic, things have been changed drastically. Every individual tried ways to survive their business online and get things done in the Covid period. However, before the pandemic, people were aware of the boom of Digital Marketing. But now, as we survived or still surviving, we understand the significance of the online presence.
Still, many get confused when it comes to the term “online presence”. People think that having a website is enough, which absolutely makes no sense. A decade ago, you could say that having a website came under the online presence but not anymore.
When people search for your business-relevant terms, your business should appear on SERP, Social Media platforms, YouTube, Etc. So, you can conclude that SEO, SMM, and YouTube are essential platforms to market or grow your business online.
Wait! You do not know the meaning of organic. In simple words, organic means you do not have to pay any amount to platforms on which you are promoting your business.
Now, let’s talk about the benefits your business will get through organic presence:
- You can directly contact your clients or customers and understand their needs better
- Costs you less than traditional marketing
- You can run your business round the clock
- A magnificent online presence boosts sales and gives better ROI
Keeping all these in mind, taking help of best seo company will be a wise decision.
Google changes its algorithms every weekend, in some cases, every second day. Google wants to give the best results to its audience, whatever they are looking for! To your question, as of now, if you want to rank on Google, you seriously need to have patience. The answer to your question lies in two terms.
First - It can take six to 1 year or more than that. Second - It depends.
So let us elaborate on these two terms for you.
If you have low competition keywords or brand keywords, there are chances that you can see results within six months. In contrast, if your business is too common and many similar businesses are already ranking on Google, it will probably take more than one year to improve your business ranking.
Also, it varies from business to business and website to website. If you have a local business and your target audience is also local having low competition in your area, you can rank within a short duration.
Now, let’s talk about the benefits your business will get through organic presence:
So, in our suggestion, in the first place, it is highly recommended to go for low competition and brand keywords. Once you are getting a significant amount of traffic, your PA and DA have improved, you can target for high competitive keywords.
If it sounds too much for you, you can always take the help of the best SEO company.
Obviously not! You might be getting confused between Designing and SEO. You can design your website the way you desire. The only thing you have to be sure about you are following the SEO protocols.
Are you unsure about designing an SEO-friendly website? You always have the back of the best SEO agency in Kolkata. This way, you do not have to make any further changes.
So, let's come back to our main topic - how does SEO affect your website designing part?
As mentioned earlier, it will not change your website's design or look. But there are a few changes that you have to take care of to make your website SEO-friendly.
Mainly, SEO is categorized into three parts - On-page SEO, Technical SEO, and Off-page SEO.
On-page SEO and Off-page SEO do not impact the designing part. But when it comes to technical SEO, you might have to make essential changes in your website to make it more SEO-friendly, like
- Make your website mobile-friendly
- Use simple or less complex coding and images to improve the site's loading speed
- Create a crystal clear navigation structure for easy understanding
- Run the check for orphaned pages and fix them
- Check for crawl errors and make the necessary changes
So, these are a few points according to which you have to make changes to your website. But as you can see, these changes will not change the look and design of your website. It will only make your website more SEO-friendly and technically pro.
Local SEO works like magic for small businesses or local businesses if done appropriately. Through local SEO, you can easily reach your targeted audience within a particular area and increase your profit.
As per the data, almost 30% to 40% of people search for local businesses through maps. So, having a GMB for local businesses has become a critical parameter. Along with this, you can not overlook the local SEO as it helps businesses strengthen their presence on maps and increase the chances of getting found more likely.
Now, let’s talk about how can local SEO services help your businesses:
Helps in -
- Reaching out to a wider audience ultimately results in more sales and boosts the revenue.
- Finding the right customers that are already looking for your services or products
- Provides ranking on top spots, and as a result, your business gets a significant amount of traffic. Higher traffic means higher conversion rates.
- Staying ahead of your competitors makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Increase the brand awareness
So, this way, you can get countless benefits by opting for local SEO. However, you should have a user and SEO-friendly website to make things work. For this, you can take the help of the best SEO services company in Kolkata or any other company you think can help you.
SEO term looks like a small thing, but it is itself a universe. There are many different services that have boomed in the market since SEO started. The most popular ones are Technical SEO, On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, Local SEO, and YouTube SEO.
Further, every term requires a different approach and involves many tasks that should be done correctly to see the positive results on Search Engines. If you are not sure about all these terms, take guidance from the best SEO agency in Kolkata. Let's talk about them one by one.
Technical SEO - If you want users to stay on your website, your website should be fast, responsive, and, most significantly, user-friendly. For this, one can not skip Technical SEO. The most important tasks one has to look upon are code efficiency, website speed, mobile responsiveness, and SSL/HTTPS.
On-page SEO - On-page SEO polishes your website's content and makes it more search-engine friendly. It involves meta titles and meta descriptions, heading tags, alt tags, website content, internal and external linking, Etc.
Off-page SEO - Off-page SEO is all about creating or putting your website links to other websites. It helps to improve the ranking. It involves unlimited tasks and should be done regularly.
Local SEO - Local SEO's main target is to appear within three local businesses' listings to reach out to local audiences. This service is best for local businesses. In this, having GMB should be the top priority.
YouTube SEO - Google owns YouTube, and YouTube is itself a search engine where one can find the video for their queries. So, YouTube SEO is somewhat similar to Google SEO.
However, every business needs are different, so it is better to take professional help as they know their work better than us.