(It costs Approx $500, it will help you get started with Google Local Listing, 2 keywords ranking, 100% risk free. It is a part of profit block building). Click here for more details about Local Marketing. You can directly contact us and our team will guide you on phone/email)
Till Recent, Marketing was only done by large companies
Google Local Ranking with 98% success rate - Best for Local Companies
- Build the profit block by getting the listing done on Google Local and some major directories which will create ROI for our clients.
- Get the ranking done for 2 to 8 keywords. (The first rankings are always difficult as it takes time to establish the base)
- Maintain the listing and take it to a level where the client can manage.
- Educate the client to use Local listing for the benefit of the business.
We are ready to take the risk with you - 100% money back
With a very minimum budget we were able to achieve close to 98% success rate.This has enabled us to offer 100% Guaranteed result with 100% money back (starting from May 2013). . Please check our deliverables, costing and process for details.
Local Marketing is very effective for Sales
- 43% of total queries that Google processes are local (source: searchengineland.com).
61% of local searches lead to successful transaction (Source: TMP/comScore)
82% of local searchers follow-up their online search by visiting the nearby store or by phone call Source: TMP/comScore)
76% of Internet users first look at Local Search or map area of the 1st page, then Organic and last Paid (Source: Neilson,2009)
54% of Americans have substituted yellow page phone books with the Internet and local search (Source: comScore Networks)
57% of Internet users research online, purchase offline (Source: NPD Group)
In 2010 Google integrated local search results with Web Search; and it became one of the easiest routes for the businesses to make it to the first page of Google for very targeted local searches.
Example of a Local Listing:
- For some of the local searches when you search in Google's main page, local results can come up,
- There is a special Google local search and then there is Google maps.
- Also many of the vendors use the data from Google Local for their applications.
- & more