Email Marketing – Direct Route to Your Prospect’s Inbox
Email marketing is not a new concept. It is the oldest online marketing channel and it is still very relevant. Businesses can get some quick leads through very targeted email marketing program. Properly designed email marketing campaign can help you attract readers’ mind quickly.
Various Components of Email Marketing
Email marketing is not all about sending emails. A lot of things, small and big, are associated with it. We help you get all these elements in right shape to ensure success of the email marketing campaign. Let’s take a look.
Email database validation: This is the most important part of email marketing. You need to acquire a list of emails (targeted) and then it validated. There are companies that sell targeted email lists.
- Email database creation: Alternatively, you can create your own email list. This is a long process. Usually this is done through blog, podcasts, offering free stuff, free webinars etc. You can also host offline events to collect email address of your target audience.
- Designing a campaign: The next important thing is to design an email marketing campaign that can attract your target audience and insist them to take the action you want them to do. We help you sketch a line of attractive and interactive email campaigns keeping your targets in mind.
- Email template: This belongs to the operation part of it. Success of the campaign depends heavily on the design of the email template. Based on the theme of the campaign, your business and precise interests of your target audience, the template should be designed.
- Copy of the newsletter: Words are always powerful! An interesting copy can make huge difference. Right kind of Title and Copy will ensure that the recipients read the mail and act accordingly.
- Technology: You will be sending mails in bulk; you will need proper technical support so that mails are sent in right format and it opens properly across all platforms and device types.
- Monitoring and Tracking: Finally, no campaign can be successful if you are not able to measure the ROI. We help you monitor and track the performance of the email marketing campaign – based on the findings the next plan of action is decided.
To know how we can help you implement a successful email marketing campaign.
25 awe-inspiring email marketing statistics.
- 44% of email recipients made at least one purchase last year based on a promotional email. (Convinceandconvert.com)
- 33% of email recipients open email based on subject line alone. (Convinceandconvert.com)
- Roughly half of an email list will be active – either opening or clicking on emails. (Epsilon)
- Subject lines fewer than 10 characters long had an open rate of 58%. (Adestra July 2012 Report)
- Personalized subject lines are 22.2% more likely to be opened. (Adestra July 2012 Report)
- For B2B companies, subject lines that contained “money,” “revenue,” and “profit” performed the best. (Adestra July 2012 Report)
- 64% of people say they open an email because of the subject line. (Chadwick Martin Bailey)
- 7 in 10 people say they made use of a coupon or discount from a marketing email in the prior week. (2012 Blue Kangaroo Study)
- 39% of marketers have no strategy for mobile email. (eConsultancy 2012 Email Marketing industry Census)
- 72% of B2B buyers are most likely to share useful content via email. (Earnest Agency)
- 56% of businesses say they plan to increase their use of email marketing in 2013. (The Small and Midsize Business Email Marketing Survey 2013)
- Monday emails had the highest revenue per email. (Experian 2012 Q4 Email Benchmark Report)
- 27% of consumers were more likely to say their favorite companies should invest in more email. (ExactTarget)
- 1 in 2 marketers use animated gifs in their email campaigns. (Experian Email Market Study)
- This year, about 84% of all email traffic will be spam. (The Radicati Group)
- Email ad revenue reached $156 million in 2012. (Interactive Advertising Bureau)
- Emails that include social sharing buttons have a 158% higher click-through rate. (GetResponse)
- Women click 10% more often than men on mobile emails. (Tailored Mail 2012 Email Marketing Trends)
- Email marketing spend grows 10% year over year. (Forrester 2011)
- 40% of B2B marketers rated the leads generated by email marketing as high quality. (Software Advice Survey)
- For every $1 spent, $44.25 is the average return on email marketing investment. (Experian)
- 82% of consumers open emails from companies. (Litmus)
- 64% of decision-makers read their email via mobile devices. (TopRankBlog)
- There are 3.6 billion email accounts in 2013. (The Radicati Group, Email Statistics Report, 2012-2016)
- By 2016, the number will reach 4.3 billion. (The Radicati Group, Email Statistics Report, 2012-2016)