The AI age has made life easy for content creators, advertisers and marketers. We all love AI tools and platforms to make our work easy and quick. One more addition to this list is Google’s “Automatically Created Assets”; this feature enables you to generate additional headlines and descriptions for your responsive search ads.
Google creates these assets based on a detailed study of your website, landing pages, previous ad copy and keywords.
Benefits of using Automatically Created Assets:
There are a number of benefits of using Google’s ACA:
- Saves advertisers time and effort.
- ACA enhances ad performance.
- ACA generates relevant assets to resonate with users’ search queries to provide higher CTA and conversions.
How ACA works:
- If you are an advertiser and want to use automatically created assets you need to first enable the feature in your Google ads account.
- During the creation of a new ad campaign, you need to select the “AI-powered assets” option.
- Google’s artificial intelligence then checks your website and landing pages to understand more about your brand, products and services.
- ACA features will then generate images and text for your ads on the basis of the search terms that online audiences are using.
- You will have control over the generated assets i.e., you can review and approve before using the assets in your ad campaigns.
Useful tips to utilize ACA effectively:
- Use different keywords in your ad group to enable Google to create a comprehensive set of assets for your search ads.
- The landing page should have well-written content and ad copy.
- Supervise the performance of ACA, if you find out that some assets are irrelevant and are not aligned with your search ads then you can remove those assets.
ACA can prove to be an amazing tool if you are looking to improve the performance of your responsive search ads, and boost CTR and conversion rates.