Digital marketing reports and surveys released in February that you can't afford to miss.
1) New Survey Shows Content-Enabled Campaigns Becoming A Competitive Necessity For B2B Marketers
Content-enabled campaigns are often tailored to where the buyer is in the funnel, address specific pain points, and can provide useful and relevant benchmark data for the prospect. Read more here
2) The Science of Social Video: Turning Views into Value
3) How Long Does It Take To Rank In Google? (A Study By Ahrefs)
Pages from websites with a high Domain Rating (DR) performed way better than those with a low DR. Which shouldn’t come as a surprise, because Ahrefs’ Domain Rating metric (shows the strength of a website’s backlink profile) correlates well with Google rankings. Read more here
4) Organizations Wasting Billions on Customer Loyalty Programs That Don’t Work Like They Used To, Accenture Strategy Study Finds
5) The 2017 Digital Trends From 14,000 Marketers