Analytics is an essential part of any business, It helps track your progress by providing you with vital information that can be used to make crucial decisions regarding your business. You have experienced the power of Universal Analytics, now Google has presented you with an improved version of Universal Analytics known as GA4. In this article, we will explore the key GA4 benefits that separate it from its previous version.
Here are the key benefits of GA4 services:
- Multi-Device Tracking: GA4 can track users across multiple devices and platforms. This feature helps you to check how users interact with your content on their devices such as phones, tablets, desktops and laptops. GA4 can detect device IDs, and user IDs, to monitor users on various platforms. Additionally, it uses machine learning to identify users using multiple devices.
- Advanced Privacy Features: GA4 platform gives priority to data privacy, And uses certain features to comply with data privacy regulations such as:
- Consent method: Under the consent method data shall be recorded only when the users have given their approval.
- Data minimization: Under this method, only the required data is collected, this helps to protect user privacy and also subtracts the amount of data that you need to store and process.
- De-identification: GA4 de-identifies user data, which means that you can track users without being able to identify them personally.
- Reducing the risk of fines: GA4 complies with various data protection regulations such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and General Data Protection Law (LGPD) to help you to reduce the risk of fines.
- Better Reporting: GA4 is loaded with some result-oriented reporting improvements over Universal Analytics that include:
- GA4 offers a flexible data model which can be adjusted as per your requirements, for example, you can track the data that is most important to you and create reports that can help you make decisions.
- GA4 offers a more user-friendly interface which helps you to find the reports that you need.
- You can integrate GA4 with other analytics platforms and tools very easily.
- Machine learning: GA4 uses machine learning to provide insights and information which can help you make intelligent decisions for your business. Let’s have a look at some of the examples of how GA4 uses machine learning:
- GA4 uses machine learning to predict the possibility of a user getting converted.
- Machine learning can also help detect issues with your website or app which can be fixed.
- Machine learning helps GA4 to segment the target audience into groups of similar interests and behaviors.
- GA4 with the help of machine learning can personalize your website or mobile app for each individual user.
- Measurement Model: GA4 services use an event and parameters-based measurement model which is more advanced as compared to Universal Analytics which used to rely on the session and page views model.
- Roll-up Reporting: The GA4 reporting system allows you to get aggregated data from all the platforms such as websites and mobile apps, to make it easy for you to understand the overall performance of your company.
- Automatic Tracking: The enhanced measurement feature of GA4 allows automatic tracking for specific events.
- GA4 Debug View: The Debug view feature allows you to view the events and user properties that are collected in real-time. This helps in checking if your tags are working correctly and how a specific user is interacting with your website or app.
- Free Integration: GA4 allows a free connection to Big Query, which was not offered by universal analytics.
- Report Templates: GA4 Provides a new set of report templates called “Explorations” which includes Free form reports, Cohort exploration reports, Funnel exploration reports, Segment overlap reports, User explorer reports, Path exploration reports, and User lifetime reports.
GA4 services provide that extra edge to lead you to deep user behaviour insights through its amazing features, At TechShu we can address your business concerns and help you utilize the full potential of GA4. You can tell us more about your business we will provide you with realistic solutions to help you grow. So have you missed the June 30th Deadline? Worry not! We offer you the last-Minute GA4 Migration Services. TO book a call please write to us at: https://www.techshu.com/contact-us/.