Why TechShu as Your Digital Marketing Partner?
“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein. At TechShu our focus is ROI, we do things differently to achieve the goals, sometimes structural SEO, Sometimes FB Ads, sometimes partnerships etc. The principles remains same but with every business the strategy and plan changes.
Quick USPs: In love with digital marketing since 2003, Hands on founders, amazing knowledge, strong & unique thought processes, ROI focused, right execution etc. Please see details. Ask us for details and we shall be able to provide you with a plan with proper ROI.
Some public appreciation for our work: http://www.techshu.com/testimonials
It's not easy to add value for clients. Infact it's tough - very tough. The reason can be from lack of coordination, high cost of operation, approval delays, implementation delays to business knowledge gap and more. Almost every digital marketing company is struggling to create great value for their clients. TechShuians know that the road to value-creation isn't an easy and smooth one. And we can't do the same thing over and over again and expect different results and great value. To create real value one has to INNOVATE at all levels. Which is why you will find innovations at Techshu at every level - team structure, costing structure, ROI calculations, tools, link building, content editing, onpage work and more.
Why TechShu as your Digital Marketing Partner?
- Our experience in creating GREAT digital marketing success : Prior to starting Techshu our founders had worked on getting websites rank higher and some of them even turned out to become multi million online businesses. They achieved it without a sales team. Their only focus was SEO. They made not one but many websites successful.
- From 2009 - 2013, we created GREAT success stories for our clients and improved processes: We had no sales team for Techshu (First sales team in Jan 2013), we scaled down our operations to improve the processes, to improve returns for our clients, to improve our systems. We know have some of the best processes, tools and teams. Now we know how to make clients successful.
- Our Goal is not to make money from you, its about making money together: Every business should be able to fund their digital marketing cost with the profit generated from our work within 4 to 12 months of work. Say if a client is investing $2000 per month with us, our goal is to generate more than $2000 asap as profit from our work as that will allow the client to sustain the digital marketing work and we will keep working towards improving returns.
- Our concepts are very clear: You ask us questions, you ask us plans, you ask us about your competitors, anything, we are 100% clear about our concepts (we have invested real good time on this).
- We will be upfront, we don't take every client as we can't create value for every client: In case if we feel we can't add value to your business we will tell you that within first 2 months (first 2 to 3 months are experimental work). Your business needs to be READY for DIGITAL MARKETING.
What really separates us from other Agencies/Companies?
We focus on adding REAL value (towards your business goals) to everything that we do for our clients – this is what makes us different. Our processes, team structure, documentation and even payment terms are designed to create a win-win situation for everyone involved.
- Hands on founders (It makes a lot of difference): "High Value creation for clients through digital marketing" is what our founders believe in. They are hands on and known in this industry for their contribution (solving the toughest problems). Aji Issac (also known as AjiNIMC) is Digital Marketing Veteran and still learning 10 hours a day, Prabhanjan Panigrahi is into Advanced Web Development solving the high end CMS/Ecommerce problem for business.
http://paulgraham.com/startupideas.html (Paul Graham, "The way to get startup ideas is not to try to think of startup ideas. It's to look for problems, preferably problems you have yourself. The very best startup ideas tend to have three things in common: they're something the founders themselves want, that they themselves can build, and that few others realize are worth doing. Microsoft, Apple, Yahoo, Google, and Facebook all began this way."
- Focus on Digital marketing mix (not on SEO, PPC, Social Media or some other channel alone): We don’t work on pre-fixed packages. We don’t implement same digital marketing strategies for all clients. Based on the goals and the target audience of a business, we come up with the right digital marketing mix. We extensively analyze the requirements and recommend the right mix. In the initial months we test different digital marketing channels to identify what works best for the client. Based on the target audience, we start with SEO focused, PPC focused or Social Media focused digital marketing mix for the clients. More about digital mix has been discussed here.
- We use technology to our advantage - Ex: working with 2000+ Keywords: Our unique approach to keyword research, keyword grouping and keyword discovery allow us to work with 2000+ keywords for our clients for organic search. Working with so many keywords is quite common in PPC, but hardly any company has the bandwidth of working with so many keywords for organic search. While conducting keyword analysis we extensively consider the intent of the searchers. We do a thorough search intent analysis as well.
- Unique team structure for right results.: We follow a unique team structure; every team is as independent as a company. It can be said there are several companies inside TechShu! There are dedicated teams that work for Local Companies, SMEs, Big Brands and Agencies. The team members are trained and skilled to take care of very specific projects. Visit WOW Teams section to know more.
- COST, COST, COST: Keeping the cost low is very important as digital marketing needs more hours and money to make an impact. To sustain the marketing, you need to cut the cost to make it affordable. Low cost doesn't mean cheap work, it means INNOVATIVE WORK to cut the cost (Apple's case study on how Steve Woznaik innovated to cut the cost, or Google to have multiple small computers than big servers, its all INNOVATIVE work to cut the cost).
- Sorry, we speak a lot: We have clients.techshu.org where we interact with our clients on regular basis. Talking to clients in a part of our KRA. We have seen that when we talk often, there is more value addition.
- Much more: From technology to Link, from content to social media, you will see innovation at all levels, you will see unique approach thought leadership to add more value.
- And above all; working with us is fun. The team is full with ideas – we never restrict ourselves within any boundary – we keep sending suggestions and keep adding value as much as possible. Try us, we are magical people indeed.