“Email newsletters are the best way to maintain customer relationships on the Internet.”
– Jakob Nielsen, Internet Guru
Newsletters can go a long way in educating and persuading clients and Prospect customers.
Here is quick tip on how to begin with Newsletter for Your clients through Mailchimp –
- Create an email account preferably ‘email@example.com’- this will be shown in the newsletter that is to be sent to subscribers
- Sign Up in https://mailchimp.com using the new id thus created (in point 1)
- While signing Up in Mailchimp use the address and other details of the client
- You will be guided to “Create a list”, fill it
- After this prepare a form in mailchimp
- Login to Facebook through the admin account of the client in the same browser.
- Goto https://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=100265896690345
- Click on down left side tab “Add to Page”
- Select your client’s page
- Now goto the client’s FB page
- In the left side tab list, you will see a button “Email Subscriber”
- Goto Edit Page
- Then to Apps
- Then to the newly added tab “Email Subscriber” and “Goto its App”
- Select the relevant list
- You are ready to go.