Specialized B2B content marketing is a strategic imperative for businesses that want to thrive in the digital space. Through the right content marketing, you’re not just promoting your products or services but you’re also positioning your brand as a reliable partner that understands its audience and the unique challenges and opportunities within your industry. This, in turn, leads to stronger brand loyalty, and, ultimately, business growth by customer acquisition.
As we know, in the B2B world, trust is of paramount importance, and through their strategic content marketing, brands get an opportunity to showcase their industry knowledge by providing valuable insights, hence building a trust factor.
Importance of B2B Content Marketing
As a seasoned content marketing services agency we have observed a few crucial differences between B2B and B2C content marketing processes:
- Establishing Authority and Expertise
- Building Brand Awareness
- Generating Leads Organically
- Enhancing Customer Retention
- Educating the Audience
- Improving SEO and Online Visibility
- Differentiating Your Brand and establishing oneself as an Industry leader
- Enhancing Trust and Credibility
- Adapting to Buyer Behavior
- Global Reach
- Cost-Effective Marketing
Let us take you through the latest B2B content marketing stats for 2023:
- As per the recent reports, In 2023 91% of B2B marketers use content marketing which helps them generate leads, drive sales, enhance brand visibility, and build relationships with their target audience.
- 70% of B2B marketers and advertisers agree that content marketing helps in generating leads.
- 63% of B2B marketers and advertisers agree that content marketing helps in driving sales.
- 58% of B2B marketers and advertisers agree that content marketing helps in improving brand awareness.
- 55% of B2B marketers and advertisers agree that content marketing helps build customer relationships.
- 74% of marketers and advertisers rely on content marketing for B2B lead generation.
- 59% of website owners claim that content marketing has helped them in enhancing website traffic.
- Around 57% of marketers agree that content marketing has connected them with potential customers because of improved brand awareness.
- Content marketing has the potential to generate 3 times more leads as compared to traditional marketing.
- In 2023 69% of business houses are planning to expand their content marketing budget.
- 71% of B2B marketers agree that content marketing has become crucial for them since last year for enhancing brand visibility and generating qualified leads.
- Content marketing keeps your brand name in the minds of your target audiences, And it is very necessary to always be visible as every brand is fighting to be relevant by offering what people want.
- 82% of marketers have experienced that content marketing builds B2B relationships.
- 72% of buyers prefer B2B businesses that use content marketing for product promotions. (Source: Demand Gen Report)
- 60% of B2B conversions are the result of Content marketing. (Source: Hub Spot)
- 54% of companies claim that they connected with business houses after reading or watching their content. (Source: Hub Spot)
How to use B2B content marketing effectively?
In the digital age advertising methods have changed completely compared to 10 or 15 years ago. But the basics are still the same, you have to advertise where your target audience spends most of their time. Today people are busy on their smartphones and tablets, You will be amazed to know that Gen Z’s average screen time is 9 hours per day! (source: cross river therapy)
If we look at overall stats for all ages then average screen time is around 7 hours 30 minutes which includes time spent on smartphones and computers. (source: cross river therapy)
To make your content strategy work in B2B marketing you should be aware of where are your audience and how to effectively engage them with your brand. Here we are sharing some tips to help you:
- Do Research: As a B2B marketer, you should research and find out what your target business house is looking for, and what help they expect. What kind of solutions they are seeking?
- Content Marketing Agency: Take the assistance of an expert content marketing services agency to design attractive, engaging and informative content.
- Take feedback: Engage with your audience and ask for their opinion on your latest content.
- Data Analytics: Find out how your target audience is interacting with your content, and on your findings make required changes in your content strategy.
- Experiment: You can experiment with different types of content to reach your target audience, Here are some important facts related to the effectiveness of the various content platforms:
- Video Marketing has a share of 44% when it comes to B2B content marketing.
- 61% of marketers and advertisers still root for blogs as their best tool for B2B content marketing.
- Infographics contribute 55% to engaging B2B audiences.
- eBooks are preferred by 48% of advertisers for B2B content marketing.
- Podcasts contribute 39% to B2B marketing.
- Social media has a contribution of 92% in B2B content marketing.
- 93% of B2B marketers use email marketing.
- Webinars are used by 55% of B2B marketers to engage audiences.
Are you puzzled about how to deliver the best content and are looking for an expert content marketing agency for help?
Creating content that can be liked by your target audience can be a challenging job and often requires the help of experts. You have to make sure that you are informing and educating your customers about your product or service and at the same time your content should not create boredom. TechShu is a top-notch content marketing service agency that has the expertise to deliver the best content for your B2B marketing needs which can fetch you the desired results.
If you want to know more, please write to us at: https://www.techshu.com/contact-us/ and let us know how we can help you.