Google Ads management services have rolled out a new streamlined design. The new design enables users to navigate easily, comfortably find the required information, and manage campaigns smoothly through a simple navigation system. The upgraded navigation system has five main sections namely Campaigns, Goals, Tools, Billing, and Admin.
Let’s explore each of the navigation sections one by one:
The updated Google Ads Campaign section is loaded with tools which you can use to create, design and manage your campaigns. Here are the enhanced tools:
- Insights and Reports: The reports provide critical insights to users in terms of the performance of ad campaigns, landing pages, Organic traffic volume and more.
- Assets: This is the section where you can store and manage all of the assets that you utilise in your ads. Such as descriptions, headlines, images, and videos.
- Audiences, Keywords, And Content: The section is used to target your ads to specific audiences to ensure that your advertisement is watched by individuals who are interested in your product or service.
Goals are the objectives that you want to achieve with your marketing efforts. It can include generating leads, increasing sales, or driving website traffic. On the basis of your set goals, Google Ads can optimise your marketing campaign and help you get a better outcome.
Types of Goals in Google Ads:
- Standard Goals: These are pre-established goals that Google Ads offer, It includes elements like App Installation, lead generation, website visits and phone calls.
- Custom Goals: These goals are created by the users to record any type of conversion that they want.
The tools section empowers users with the ability to manage their campaigns more effectively, these tools include:
- Ad preview and diagnosis: If you want to find out how your ads will appear on Google search and other Google ad platforms you can take the help of this tool and also can diagnose any issues that are preventing your ad from showing.
- Keyword Planner: Find the right keywords for your campaign with the help of Keyword Planner.
- Placement Targeting: With placement targeting your ads are only shown to those audiences who might be interested in your products and services.
- Bidding Strategies: The tool helps you set the right bid for your keywords.
- Reporting: You can get detailed reports about the performance of your campaign with reporting.
The billing section allows you to manage your account’s billing information including payment method, billing address and invoice settings.
Here are the things which can you can do in the billing section:
- Add or update your payment method
- Changing your billing address
- Setting up an automatic payment method
- Checking your account history
- Download Invoices to track your spending
The admin section allows you to control various aspects of your Google Ads account, It provides control over features that can affect the overall accounts settings.
Sometimes you face difficulties in searching a particular page or section in a page. The search option can help in such a situation.
Advertisers can flip to the older version of Google Ads till 2024. The advertising environment is constantly changing, and Google Ads is taking steps to stay close. The latest update provides users with some amazing features designed as per modern advertising needs. And, it can help businesses of all sizes to reach their target audience.
Are you in search of an expert PPC agency in Kolkata?
If you are looking for a proficient PPC agency in Kolkata, you can explore the services of Techshu! We offer multiple areas of expertise to make your ad campaign a success. Our PPC services possess the prowess and proficiency that can generate top-notch results for your website.
Why are we the best PPC agency in Kolkata?
- We are a Google Premier Partner, we have the expertise in managing Google Ads and we are updated on the latest features and best practices.
- Being a Google Premier Partner we have access to a dedicated support team from Google which means all account-related issues are fixed in no time.
- We are a Facebook partner-certified agency, only a few advertising agencies can earn the Facebook marketing partner badge.
- We have a sound relationship with the managers of all major advertising companies including Facebook India.
- TechShu is also among the top 3 Bing accredited companies in the world.
- We follow the policy of Weekly reporting and weekly review of work.
If you want to know more, please write to us at: https://www.techshu.com/contact-us/ and let us know how we can help you.