Know About 10 Digital Marketing Components - Techshu.com

10 Digital Marketing Components

Get Hand-picked Digital Marketing News Inboxed Weekly

10 Components of Digital Marketing

There is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to Digital Marketing. For an online trading company, Affiliate Marketing + Social Media + PPC can be the solution, where as for a retail store the mix of SEO + Social Media can deliver the desired results. It all depends on the client's goals and the returns he is expecting from the digital marketing efforts.
 

TechShu Way of doing It

Before we strategize the right digital mix, we do a thorough analysis of our client's business, goals and requirements. Once the right mix is decided, we spend our time accordingly on each marketing channel. For some clients, we may spend 90%  time on universal search optimization and the remaining 10% on marketing on social media platforms; for some it can be 80% on PPC, 10% on social media platforms and the remaining 10% on other channels. 
 
In a nutshell, our strategies, processes, implementation- everything is centered around delivering the right Digital Marketing Mix to our clients and ensuring the most appropriate and effective use of their marketing spend. Here we've listed the 10 major marketing components - 
 

10 components: What're They? 

  1. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION – THE TECHSHU WAY OF DOING IT
    • Search Engine Optimization was THE DIGITAL MARKETING till 2010. The major channel for sales and traffic. Still it is one of the most sought after profit blocks. There is a general misconception that SEO is a long-term investment. Read More >>
  2. PPC - MANAGEMENT, OPTIMIZATION
    • PPC is useful. However if you do not optimize your campaign, do not experiment with landing pages, you can't reduce the cost then you might end up spending more without getting any significant return.  Read More>>
  3. SOCIAL MEDIA - FROM SETUP TO MARKETING AND APPS 
    • Social media leverages the power of word of mouth. Hence, it can influence buying decision of people. As a marketer you can make the best use of it to promote your brand  and create brand awareness. Read More>>
  4. WEBSITE DESIGN THAT IMPACTS AND SELLS
    • Creating a website is no big deal these days. The question is - how you are designing it, how much time the designer is investing to understand your business. Read More>>
  5. WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT - THE BACKBONE OF DIGITAL MARKETING
    • Website is a technical thing after all. Though it is not that difficult these days to create and maintain a website, still it requires thorough technical knowledge. And when it comes to making an interactive website with a myriad of features, engaging web solutions or mobile apps, you will need an expert. Read More>>
  6. AFFILIATES – IT CAN WORK WONDERS IF MANAGED PROPERLY
    • Affiliate marketing model is quite popular; you pay people for generating business for you. There can be many affiliate members; you only need to pay them when they bring you business. Read More>>
  7. ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT - MONITOR YOUR BRAND NAME 24X7X365
    • Do you know what your customers are talking about you? What if they post any wrong or negative comment about you at a blog, forum or any consumer board? Reputation management means different things for different companies. Read More>>
  8. CONVERSION RATE OPTIMIZATION - WE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR WEBSITE SELLS
    • All businesses invest in marketing in order to increase their sales. And Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is the process that can grow your sales exponentially while remaining in a similar setting. Read More>>
  9. EMAIL MARKETING - LET YOUR EMAILS SPEAK
    • Email marketing cannot be avoided when it comes to digital marketing. The reason is simple - it is direct, affordable and often the best way when you have a targeted database. Read More>>
  10. GOOGLE LOCAL OPTIMIZATION
    • There are many services for which people look for local vendors. Users prefer a local vendor as it becomes easy for them to coordinate with them. Read More>>
Tell us your business goals & get a No-Obligation Analysis
TechShu Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
22-05-2013
5/5 stars
Techshu is doing very good work for me. I am continuing to use them for this ongoing project